Thursday 14 May 2015

Radio radio radio.

  1. Bad
  2. Pride (in the name of love)
  3. One
  4. City of Blinding Lightss
  5. Stuck in a moment you can't get out of
  6. Hold me Thrill me Kiss me Kill me (I know it's from Batman Forever. Don't judge.)
  7. New Years Day
  8. Vertigo
  9. 40
  10. Promenade
That's it. That's my dream list of songs (maybe they're in order, maybe they're not) that I want to hear tonight at the U2 concert. It's the first show of the entire world tour and I'm already just about to throw up from excitement. I contemplated driving into town to pick up merch yesterday instead of waiting and then I decided to listen to a few more songs first and changed my mind. 

40 seems like it would be the best song to save for last. I now I'm going to cry a bunch of times. I know I'll sing. I'm just a little worried that I will explode from excitement between now and tonight. I hope I don't. That would be a tragedy. 

Also sad is that I had to give away Ben's ticket because Ben isn't here. He was supposed to go with Loch and I. He saw them before anyway. I gave his ticket to the Devil (also a fan), who promptly looked at Lochlan and said, 

How about that, Sparky? Looks like we're going on a date.