Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stuff.

Sort of wonder why no one said a word
Don't you like it on the sly?
Don't you like it till it hurts?
Have I been on your mind?
What's a voice without a song?
Something in your head you've been fighting all along
Ben did not leap out of bed at six this morning and run off to attend meetings. Instead he remained under the covers tracing my eyelashes and lips and then Lochlan's for good measure until Lochlan got supremely irritated and got up and went to start coffee and let the dog out. Ben laughed and I opted to stay right where I was.

I hear there's a little bumblebee who said she misses me.

That's the biggest understatement of the decade.

Thought you had your hands full anyway.

No, if you're back but you're not engaged then it's eleventy million times harder.

Really?

Truth.

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out how to coexist peaceful with all of these assholes.

Your brothers.

My brothers, yes ma'am. And also the assholes.

Who's an asshole right now?

Besides you, you mean?

Ouch. That hurt very far down, deep in my soul.

That sounds dirty. I should check that out.

I KNEW you were in there somewhere! Welcome home Tucker!