Saturday 5 February 2011

Loch Pilgrim versus the world.

You know what's really awful?

No one gives Lochlan any credit at all. They should. He is underrated. Even Ben will tell you this, on a good day. Sadly this is not one of those days and so Ben has to trust me on that.

It's not an easy sell, Lochlan is three sheets to the fucking wind and belligerent as hell and I will need a lot of help to get him safely into his room because he isn't going quietly and he must, the children are already sleeping upstairs. I don't need this. Then I'm going to remove his glasses, throw a cup of cold water in his face, turn the light out and walk away.

Tomorrow I will wake him up with Ruthie's clarinet. I don't play. Maybe by then he'll have stopped rambling incoherently about having to defeat all of Bridget's evil husbands. That isn't nice and I think I have run out of patience for one evening.