Saturday 22 January 2011

Withdrawal

Hi.

Posting will be light/nonexistent for the weekend, due to the fact that I am currently downtown, waiting for the car to take us to the plane to fly to beautiful California for the night and then tomorrow we will get back on the plane and fly home.

I will call it a micro-mini vacation, even though everyone else calls it 'business'.

(This trip will only feature Caleb, Ben and myself. Sadly the logical one is staying behind. To hang out in Lochlan's Dream Camper, as Ben not-so-lovingly called the camper van this morning on the way out the door. Talk about going to bed angry. I guess they can make up tomorrow.)

Sometimes I really think Caleb is the devil, because it's almost like he manages to pick the Most Vulnerable Times to spring things like this on us. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.