Wednesday 29 October 2008

The Romero Marathon.

Today Ben is all about flannel shirts over t-shirts that are older than I am, hot sandwiches grilled just right, horror movies we've seen a hundred times if once and holding my fluttery hands, constantly, firmly, warmly.

All of it blends together into a sense a comfort that makes me shake just a little less today. It's funny how the same meds that calm my head make me appear outwardly to be...

...a total lunatic.

However, I'm a damned cute little lunatic and will now go and enjoy a movie I can quote from beginning to end, safe in the arms of an even bigger lunatic. Life on the fringe today ain't half bad.
Now get the hell down in the cellar. You can be the boss down there, but I'm boss up here!
If you can't guess that one without looking it up you don't deserve to call yourself a horror buff. Wait, what's that? You didn't? Oh, right..that was me.