Saturday 29 September 2007

Today is a beautiful day. It's sunny and warm and I'm headed out now to pick up some groceries and maybe if we feel inspired we'll head over to the costume shop to start scouting out ideas for the kids for Halloween and start perfecting our deplorable technique for making candy apples. They never turn out quite right.

Family therapy has been shunted to this afternoon. Then possibly we'll barbecue some chicken for dinner and make a pasta salad and watch a movie together.

Jacob preaches tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. Christian is going to go with us as muscle since Jacob has to be there early and leaves very late and doesn't want us to be alone. It's okay, he's bringing Halo 3 with him so that Henry can kick his ass in it.

Stunted writing today, I know. Blame last night's whiskey and please disregard any drunken ramblings or partial posts that may still be on your feeds. I did say there were other incidents and I should just keep my mouth shut about all of that stuff. My apologies. It's all been deleted anyway.