Saturday 10 March 2007

Unconditional.

So...Alice in Chains again. What a week.

No, actually this time I put it on the stereo on purpose because it was midnight and I wanted him to stop writing and quit reading and come to bed with me and the very last thing I do is nag people and so I turned on Grind and Oh my god. Surprise! Yes, it was a drive-by fully unsolicited lapdance.

Jacob likes those.

He gets a look on his face which I can only equate with showing a hungry caveman a butcher shop and a flaming barbecue.

Yes, it's an expression of total wonderment but it doesn't make me laugh like you're laughing now, it just makes me want to skip the teasing part altogether and go straight to trying to unbutton his shirt because hello, get these things off just a bit quicker, baby, please.

Someday he'll make my life easy and wear just t-shirts or something with fewer buttons. Button-fly jeans. Christ.

But he loves it to bits and he loves me to bits and most people would fault him for his weakness in me but I don't. And he doesn't. He loves me even when I need to try to control him in the only way I know how and I love him unconditionally even when he is ashamed to say he really loves it when I wind out and I can't get in control because I'm too far out of it.

It's a match made in heaven.