Thursday 4 January 2007

Oh! Psychiatry.

Can I phone it in this morning and do a solitary karaoke entry instead of publishing my explanation for yesterday's bitterness that is still present? Thanks, I appreciate it ever so much.

Jacob's been singing Circles as he walks around in....circles around the house getting ready this morning and he just belts out the bridge. I love it when he sings, it means he's content or at least not one hundred percent unhappy.

    I've lost all that I wanted to leave
    I've lost all that I wanted to be
    Don't believe that there's nothing that's true
    Don't believe in this modern machine
    The modern machine


No, I can't phone it in today? Well, don't blame a girl for trying. I almost wrote that I hate to be a tease but that would be a lie, and so to tease you I'm going to go get all my work done first while I wallow in the mood and then hopefully I'll have time to tell you what happened yesterday that left me so bitter. There's a dulled edge (called time) to the sharpness of yesterday's revelations and so it's a bit easier today to process all of it.

Oh and for fucks sakes, if there's a chance in hell that my neighbors who live 3 km east (down along the river beside the pretty tudor-style house with all the ivy on the gate in the summer)read here could you PLEASE stop shovelling down to the concrete, there's just enough film remaining to freeze each night and make your section of the sidewalk a virtual skating rink and I really don't want to be in the snow and the traffic is too heavy for me to move to the street. Or find some salt, sand, kitty litter, anything. There's little room left on my body that isn't bruised now from falling in front of your house.

Or perhaps it's a game now. But ha! I'm going to go west tomorrow. So screw you, OCD neighbors!