Wednesday 19 July 2006

The way a fool would do, madly.

Today will be long again. I have therapy and then meetings all morning and in the afternoon we're playing airport taxi again. Jacob just left for work because he has to actually do some. I guess I can't hide behind his capable shoulders today. I'd like to. And him going to work involves him strolling the three blocks down to the church with his coffee and stopping fifteen times along the way to charm all the elderly ladies who seem to conveniently have to go out on their porches just as he passes by. It's adorable.

It goes well with the kids right now. Who haven't stopped playing Heart & Soul on the piano, since we went to see Superman Returns.

But I feel like I'm living in an episode of The Truman Show today.

Except taped to the front of my refrigerator is a sign that says

BRIDGET
DON'T
FORGET
TO EAT