Thursday 20 July 2006

Blackmail for two.

BRIDGE!

Yes?

What is taking so long?

I'm putting on mascara.

What?

I'M PUTTING ON MASCARA!

(Finally I make it to the back porch.)

Why are you putting that on? Your eyelashes are long.

They're white. Like yours. Read: invisible.

And?

And I want to look pretty for you.

You look pretty asleep. Sweaty. I'm not picky really. Besides, you didn't even brush your hair. You're secretly a high maintenance scatter-brained tomboy.

Yes I did brush it.

It's vaguely messy.

It's controlled 'just rolled out of bed' you like it?

Very much now put that way.

Are we ready?

Do you have the CDs?

Yup.

Which ones?

Um, Black Sabbath and the soundtrack for Heavy Metal.

Oh Lord.

What did you want?

Savage Garden.

No, seriously Jake. If the guys find this out they're going to make fun of you.


I like that moon song.

Yeah me too. Back in a minute.