Friday 23 June 2006

Floored.

This morning I made toast and eggs and coffee and brought them upstairs on a tray. The kids were still asleep. We had breakfast in bed between us on a tray and it was really nice. Jacob smiled the whole time. He's not used to being pampered. That is changing as we speak.

He's too easy to please. I want to make his life easy. I want to spoil him rotten and treat him to life out of the ordinary and surprise him and make him feel special, because he is. He claims when I walk into the room and smile at him he feels special, spoiled and out of this world. I'm rolling my eyes out of my head with that, just so you know.

It's sick. Remember when I talked before about the sheer level of infatuation we shared for each other? It hasn't waned. It won't give an inch. I love it. And he's done so much and given up so much and just plain been here when needed and stayed when I was being impossible. No guy I know does that. I'm not worth that and yet he swears different. He is so worth it, without question.

And I may be stubborn as hell but I also know when I'm not even remotely logical, and just posturing for the hell of it. And so I'm giving in and it's big.

My eval for cochlear implants is at 3 pm. I didn't tell a lot of people in case I got cold feet.

Give me strength. I try not to talk about it much but I have a very sweet story about how he finally changed my mind. I'll have to tell it tomorrow, I have no more computer time today.

TGIF!